19 March 2016
Burgårdens utbildningscentrum, Skånegatan 20, 41251 Gothenburg, Sweden
The UK's most exciting educational conference comes to Scandinavia for the first time. After successful conferences all over the UK, Australia and America, researchED lands in Gothenburg, Sweden for a day of world class professional development.
Come and listen to some of Scandinavia's (and the UK's) sharpest, most thought-provoking and powerful voices in education, education research, and the space in which they overlap. The conference will be held in English, and we hope to use the day as a way to create international connections that build relationships for future collaborations.
- Anders Jönsson, Professor of Education, Kristianstad University
- Marion Stenneke, advisor, The Netherlands Initiative for Education Research (NRO)
- Karin Berg, Teacher of Swedish and Religion, Schillerska gymnasiet, Gothenburg
- Joakim Landahl, Dr, Department of Pedagogy and Didactics, Stockholm University
- Lisa Björklund Boistrup, PhD Mathematics, Dep of Mathematics and Science Education, Stockholm University
- Camilla Brørup Dyssegaard, Professor Danish Clearinghouse, Associate professor Psychology, Århus University
- Tine Sophie Prøitz, Associate professor, University College of Southeast Norway
- Svein Sjøberg, Professor, Science Education, ILS, University of Oslo
- Leena Liusvaara,Principal, Ressu comprehensive school, Helsinki
- Phillippa Cordingley, Chief Executive of CUREE
- Lucy Crehan, International Education Comparative analyst
- David Didau, Education blogger The Learning Spy, author of #WrongBook,.
- Åsa Hirsh, Lecturer, Education and Communication, Jönköping University, PhD Philosophy
- Jeremy Hodgen, Professor of Mathematics Education, University of Nottingham
- Jacob Möllstam, Teacher of Math, Swedish, No, IT, English at Jonsered's primary school
- Harry Fletcher-Wood, researcher for Teach First UK
- Eva Hartell, Senior Lecturer tech, science and math for Haninge schools, PhD KTH Stockholm
- Tom Bennett, Teacher, Founder of researchED, Behaviour Advisor to UK Government
- Petteri Elo, Teacher Hiidenkivi comprehensive, Helsinki. Educational consultant
- Anna Rainio, Department of Teacher Education, University of Helsinki
- Gary Jones, Education Consultant and researcher, Jersey, UK
- Anna Ekström, Director-General Swedish National Board of Education, Chairman Skolkommissionen
- René Kneyber, Math teacher, Delegate of the Royal Dutch Education Council
- Pedro De Bruyckere, Educational scientist, author, teacher & researcher
- Chris Brown, Lecturer in Teaching and Research, UCL Institute of Education, London
- Jesper Boesen, Director, Centre for Educational Sciences and Teacher Research, University of Gothenburg
- Per Kornhall, PhD, author, consultant and researcher at Mälardalens University
Full biographies of speakers can be downloaded via dropbox (link opens in a new window).
Lunch is included in the ticket price. All sessions are first-come, first-served, so you can build a day that suits your needs and interests best.
An up-to-date poster for the event can be downloaded via dropbox (link opens in a new window).
I look forward to seeing you there!